Dr Chris Calvano's letter on being WADA compliant
29 October 2013
RE: SSP System
Whether I am training for a 600 lb+ International Powerlifting Federation bench press, the military physical fitness test, or an upcoming deployment SSP products are an excellent supplement strategy for high-end athletic performance. SSP products are WADA compliant. This is key for drug-free athletes given the recent episodes of dangerous and contaminated supplements sold publicly and on military bases. SSP has taken great care in the design and production of its products including communicating with WADA and other experts to ensure the safest supplements possible. Their commitment to drug-free performance is remarkable and the record of their sponsored IPF athletes speaks for itself.
Chris Calvano MD, PhD FACS
Former Chair, IPF Medical Committee and
Former Member, IPF Anti-Doping Hearing Panel
- SSP, an Official Sponsor of the 10th Annual 2017 Power-lifting Championships, Offers Special Incentive to Competing Athletes
- SUMMER SAVINGS: USE CODE "CELEBRATE" & SAVE 20%!!
- SSP Nutrition Launches Picture & Video Feature For Customers!
- Ken Morris, Owner of Limitless Strength & Conditioning Training with SSP "THE SYSTEM" for the USAPL SE Regional Championships!
- NEW YOUNG POWERHOUSE HAS ENTERED THE ARENA!