Dr Chris Calvano's letter on being WADA compliant
29 October 2013
RE: SSP System
Whether I am training for a 600 lb+ International Powerlifting Federation bench press, the military physical fitness test, or an upcoming deployment SSP products are an excellent supplement strategy for high-end athletic performance. SSP products are WADA compliant. This is key for drug-free athletes given the recent episodes of dangerous and contaminated supplements sold publicly and on military bases. SSP has taken great care in the design and production of its products including communicating with WADA and other experts to ensure the safest supplements possible. Their commitment to drug-free performance is remarkable and the record of their sponsored IPF athletes speaks for itself.
Chris Calvano MD, PhD FACS
Former Chair, IPF Medical Committee and
Former Member, IPF Anti-Doping Hearing Panel
- Two World Champions Defend Their Titles & Bring Home the Gold
- SSP Releases Certified Drug Free Memorial Day Sale
- ATHLETES, ARE YOU DOPING ON ACCIDENT WITH HIDDEN BANNED SUBSTANCES IN SUPPLEMENTS?
- The Most Important Amino Acid to Flip the Growth Switch
- SSP Joins AAU Strength Sports, Providing Athletes with Certified Drug Free Solutions