WOMAN AND WEIGHT TRAINING
Woman shifts her baby weight and wins Strongwoman title by training six days a week - after feeling lonely as a single mum
- Emma Taylor, 38, lifted weights to help get into shape after giving birth
- She couldn't lift up the bar to begin with but can now flip a 150kg tyre
- Emma has won her first title and juggles training with her son Beau, 5
A mother who struggled to regain her figure after giving birth to her first child is celebrating winning her first weight-lifting title.
Emma Taylor, 38, from Huddersfield, is in the best shape of her life and claimed a Strongwoman title at her first ever event last weekend.
Emma started out unable to lift the bar in the gym but is now able to 150kg tyre in the competition in just 37.9 seconds - winning her the title at the event in Northampton.
- Dennis Cieri announced as speaker at this years 2017 Power-lifting University Summit!
- SSP Founder Dennis Cieri SMASHES Bench Press World Record. This is His 26th World Record at the 2017 Arnold Festival - SSP Raw Bench Championships!
- SSP Nutrition Announces $4,500 in Prize Money, 2017 Arnold Sports Festival
- SSP Success Story: The Secret Resides in the Spine
- Click here to see list of competitors: 2017 SSP Nutrition RAW BENCH PRESS CHAMPIONSHIP / ARNOLD FESTIVAL!