WOMAN AND WEIGHT TRAINING
Woman shifts her baby weight and wins Strongwoman title by training six days a week - after feeling lonely as a single mum
- Emma Taylor, 38, lifted weights to help get into shape after giving birth
- She couldn't lift up the bar to begin with but can now flip a 150kg tyre
- Emma has won her first title and juggles training with her son Beau, 5
A mother who struggled to regain her figure after giving birth to her first child is celebrating winning her first weight-lifting title.
Emma Taylor, 38, from Huddersfield, is in the best shape of her life and claimed a Strongwoman title at her first ever event last weekend.
Emma started out unable to lift the bar in the gym but is now able to 150kg tyre in the competition in just 37.9 seconds - winning her the title at the event in Northampton.
- Why Casein Is One of The Best Proteins You Can Take
- Leverage Your Revenue! Independent Sales Representatives
- SSP Nutrition Announces they will be sponsoring May events in New York and Florida
- SSP Announces Official Sponsorship at 35th Annual Open National Championships
- SSP Four-Month Transformation "SSP ROCKS"!!