WOMAN AND WEIGHT TRAINING
Woman shifts her baby weight and wins Strongwoman title by training six days a week - after feeling lonely as a single mum
- Emma Taylor, 38, lifted weights to help get into shape after giving birth
- She couldn't lift up the bar to begin with but can now flip a 150kg tyre
- Emma has won her first title and juggles training with her son Beau, 5
A mother who struggled to regain her figure after giving birth to her first child is celebrating winning her first weight-lifting title.
Emma Taylor, 38, from Huddersfield, is in the best shape of her life and claimed a Strongwoman title at her first ever event last weekend.
Emma started out unable to lift the bar in the gym but is now able to 150kg tyre in the competition in just 37.9 seconds - winning her the title at the event in Northampton.
- SSP, an Official Sponsor of the 10th Annual 2017 Power-lifting Championships, Offers Special Incentive to Competing Athletes
- SUMMER SAVINGS: USE CODE "CELEBRATE" & SAVE 20%!!
- SSP Nutrition Launches Picture & Video Feature For Customers!
- Ken Morris, Owner of Limitless Strength & Conditioning Training with SSP "THE SYSTEM" for the USAPL SE Regional Championships!
- NEW YOUNG POWERHOUSE HAS ENTERED THE ARENA!