WOMAN AND WEIGHT TRAINING
Woman shifts her baby weight and wins Strongwoman title by training six days a week - after feeling lonely as a single mum
- Emma Taylor, 38, lifted weights to help get into shape after giving birth
- She couldn't lift up the bar to begin with but can now flip a 150kg tyre
- Emma has won her first title and juggles training with her son Beau, 5
A mother who struggled to regain her figure after giving birth to her first child is celebrating winning her first weight-lifting title.
Emma Taylor, 38, from Huddersfield, is in the best shape of her life and claimed a Strongwoman title at her first ever event last weekend.
Emma started out unable to lift the bar in the gym but is now able to 150kg tyre in the competition in just 37.9 seconds - winning her the title at the event in Northampton.
- 50 NEW CUSTOMER REVIEWS THAT PRAISE SSP NUTRITION
- SSP Nutrition Receives BSCG Gold Standard Drug Free® Dietary Supplement Certification
- Young High School Star Excels in Major Competition
- Athlete Shares The Secrets Behind Setting 26 World Records
- SSP Nutrition Announces 1-Year Free Supply of "THE SYSTEM"