Iron Sisters USA gears up for Santa Cruz Strength Camp August 19th
Visit : IRON SISTERS USA
Santa Cruz Strength Camp
August 19th, 2017 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Taking 30 Participants: Come join us for a seminar on powerlifting at the Santa Cruz Strength Training Facility.
9:30-10:00 Registration, coffee and snacks
Squat Presentation/Demonstration: Bonica Lough
Bench Press Presentation/Demonstration: Jennifer Thompson
Deadlift Presentation/Demonstration: Kimberly Walford
MC, Advocate for Women's Strength, and Iron Sisters Founder: Frances Manias
There will also be a Q&A session and a lunch break halfway through.
Make sure to bring something to take notes with.
- Camp Agenda: August 19th, 2017 Santa Cruz Strength, Santa Cruz, CA
- The Schedule of Events
- Saturday August 19th: POWER SEMINAR 10:00 am through 4:00 pm
- 9:30 - 9:55 am Check in/Register
- 10:00 am Welcome and Introductions
- 10:15 am Bonica Lough Presents on The Squat
- 10:45 am Squat Troubleshooting Q & A
- Time is allotted for Squat Troubleshooting Q & A.
- 11:15 Coffee/Bathroom/Snack Break
- 11:25 am Jennifer Thompson Presents on The Bench Press
- 11:55 am Bench Press Troubleshooting Q & A
- Time is allotted for Bench Press Troubleshooting Q & A.
- 12:25 Coffee/Bathroom/Lunch Break
- 1:30 pm Kimberly Walford Presents on The Deadlift
- 2:00 pm Deadlift Troubleshooting Q & A
- 2:30 pm Lifting Session Time is allotted to implement coaches suggestions for troubleshoot and/or improve participant issues in Squat, Bench, and Deadlift. Additionally, this time will be used to instruct participants on how to employ accessory exercises in commercial/powerlifting gym sessions. Participants are asked to bring associated training gear to use during this session.
- 3:30 pm Iron Sisters signature Coaches Panel
- OUR MINI COACHES PANELS WILL ALLOW YOU TO QUIZ OUR COACHES ON ANY STRENGTH AND POWER RELATED QUESTION YOU MIGHT HAVE – anything goes!
- 4:00 pm Wrap Up/Photos – go forth and lift heavy