Enhance performance, promote recovery and improve muscle integrity by ingesting ideal nutrient combinations at optimal times.
The search for ways to enhance performance and muscle growth through dietary manipulation is not new. Questions abound regarding the optimal amounts of protein, carbohydrate and fat needed to boost performance, while nutrition recommendations based on training goals are plentiful. A new twist on current science is a concentration on when, rather than just what,athletes should consume before, during and after a training session to optimize their performance and recovery. Continue reading by clicking The Buzz About Nutrient Timing by Jenna Bell-Wilson, PhD, RD, LD
- Two World Champions Defend Their Titles & Bring Home the Gold
- SSP Releases Certified Drug Free Memorial Day Sale
- ATHLETES, ARE YOU DOPING ON ACCIDENT WITH HIDDEN BANNED SUBSTANCES IN SUPPLEMENTS?
- The Most Important Amino Acid to Flip the Growth Switch
- SSP Joins AAU Strength Sports, Providing Athletes with Certified Drug Free Solutions