Enhance performance, promote recovery and improve muscle integrity by ingesting ideal nutrient combinations at optimal times.
The search for ways to enhance performance and muscle growth through dietary manipulation is not new. Questions abound regarding the optimal amounts of protein, carbohydrate and fat needed to boost performance, while nutrition recommendations based on training goals are plentiful. A new twist on current science is a concentration on when, rather than just what,athletes should consume before, during and after a training session to optimize their performance and recovery. Continue reading by clicking The Buzz About Nutrient Timing by Jenna Bell-Wilson, PhD, RD, LD
- Why Casein Is One of The Best Proteins You Can Take
- Leverage Your Revenue! Independent Sales Representatives
- SSP Nutrition Announces they will be sponsoring May events in New York and Florida
- SSP Announces Official Sponsorship at 35th Annual Open National Championships
- SSP Four-Month Transformation "SSP ROCKS"!!