Enhance performance, promote recovery and improve muscle integrity by ingesting ideal nutrient combinations at optimal times.
The search for ways to enhance performance and muscle growth through dietary manipulation is not new. Questions abound regarding the optimal amounts of protein, carbohydrate and fat needed to boost performance, while nutrition recommendations based on training goals are plentiful. A new twist on current science is a concentration on when, rather than just what,athletes should consume before, during and after a training session to optimize their performance and recovery. Continue reading by clicking The Buzz About Nutrient Timing by Jenna Bell-Wilson, PhD, RD, LD
- SSP, an Official Sponsor of the 10th Annual 2017 Power-lifting Championships, Offers Special Incentive to Competing Athletes
- SUMMER SAVINGS: USE CODE "CELEBRATE" & SAVE 20%!!
- SSP Nutrition Launches Picture & Video Feature For Customers!
- Ken Morris, Owner of Limitless Strength & Conditioning Training with SSP "THE SYSTEM" for the USAPL SE Regional Championships!
- NEW YOUNG POWERHOUSE HAS ENTERED THE ARENA!