Casein Protein vs. Whey Protein: The Benefits of the ‘Other Protein Powder’
Currently the most popular protein powder in the world is whey protein, loved by athletes and those both looking to lose or gain weight. Whey protein has been the go-to muscle enhancer for decades, but there’s another protein supplement out there: caseinprotein.
One of the top sources of long-lasting amino acids, casein protein — sometimes called “the other protein powder” — provides easy-to-digest protein in a similar fashion to whey. What makes casein protein different from whey protein, pea protein powder, or even whole foods like eggs and chicken breast? One of casein’s greatest advantages is the timing of how it’s absorbed, plus how long it lingers in the body. Both factors make it beneficial for building muscle fast and preserving the body’s lean muscle tissue.
When it comes to nutrient timing, the type of protein matters. Casein protein hits your bloodstream very quickly — plus its amino acids stay where they need to be in order to help build muscle tissue for many hours, as opposed to being flushed from the body relatively quickly.
So, looking to build lean muscle mass, curb hunger and see even more benefits from your exercise (and who isn’t)? Then perhaps you might want to start using casein protein. Read More https://draxe.com/casein-protein/#
- ATHLETES, ARE YOU DOPING ON ACCIDENT WITH HIDDEN BANNED SUBSTANCES IN SUPPLEMENTS?
- The Most Important Amino Acid to Flip the Growth Switch
- SSP Joins AAU Strength Sports, Providing Athletes with Certified Drug Free Solutions
- NIH Report Identifies Top Supplements Used in Amatuer & Professional Sport
- Athletes Report on Supplements For Increased Athletic Performance!