Masters 2 Female Power-lifting Champion shares her SSP Nutrition success story!
NAME: Donna Marts; M2 72 kg class power-lifter
RESULTS: 1st Place Individual & 2nd as part of Team Rohr's Master’s Women’s Team
EVENT: 35th Annual USA Power-lifting Championships, Orlando, FL
"I had a great time at 2017 Open Nationals and did pretty well to boot!"
Donna is a 57 year old power-lifter who lives in the mountain west who historically does not perform well in humid regions. "When meets are in the humid areas of our country, even though they are held indoors, I suffer. We don’t really need air conditioning where I live so my body is not used to it. Needless to say, a meet in Orlando in May is not my kind of weather."
Donna trained for this meet and competed using SSP Nutrition products:
"I woke up Saturday morning, my day to compete and dropped close to 5 pounds of water overnight. I consumed a small amount of food and water before weigh in and a little afterwards. For warm-up's, I am one of those lifters who really does not like to eat much during a competition. This hurts my performance as I typically run out of gas by dead-lift time".
NOT THIS TIME! "for this meet instead of trying to get down much food I consumed SSP’s PRE Workout Formula...to the tune of 3 packets throughout the competition. Considering I pulled a new American Record on my second dead-lift I think it worked for me!"
WHATS NEXT: "my next competition is Master’s Worlds in Sweden and trust me, I will have my packets of SSP PRE along with me!"
- SSP Nutrition Launches Picture & Video Feature For Customers!
- Ken Morris, Owner of Limitless Strength & Conditioning Training with SSP "THE SYSTEM" for the USAPL SE Regional Championships!
- NEW YOUNG POWERHOUSE HAS ENTERED THE ARENA!
- Jim Brown's Gym in Clarks Summit, PA NOW OFFERING SSP PRODUCTS!
- SSP Nutrition Products, Compliant with WADA, Now Offered at Limitless Strength & Conditioning in Deerfield Beach, FL